Crushing Roller Mill for crushing natural food and feed mixtures
The structure of the animal feed is important for a successful animal nutrition. Our crushing roller mill is used to obtain a homogeneous and high quality feed structure. Its rollers break the feed into small and uniform particles so that a coarse granulate is produced instead of a mealy product.
The counter-rotating crushing rollers are provided with a "sharp to sharp" corrugation and have different speeds so that a cutting effect is obtained instead of a crushing effect. The speed of the rollers and the grinding gap can be adjusted during operation. Our crushing roller mill WSB is very appropriate for grain and other feed components.
- Significantly lower energy consumption (kWh/t) compared to hammer mills
- No aspiration required, thus no moisture loss in the product
- Automatic gap adjustment and various differential speeds between
the rollers possible
- Wide variation of granulations with individual drive, the right particle
size for every animal age
- More benefits for animal health, animal welfare and higher growth efficiency